Olympic Mountaineers Lacrosse!
Home of the PA/Sequim High School Lacrosse, PA/Sequim Boys Youth Lacrosse and PA/Sequim Girls Youth Lacrosse. Our expanding lacrosse programs support our growing Mountaineer teams. We currently have a boys middle school, high school and a girls team. Our goals are to continually expand to include a program that will allow youth of all ages to experience and play lacrosse on the North Olympic Peninsula.
After our local high schools lost funding for lacrosse, due to budget cuts, local parents set out to build a private lacrosse club. Sanctioned to continue competition with Washington State’s school lacrosse programs. Currently we have players from both Port Angeles and Sequim, and are hoping to be able to include players from Port Townsend as well as Joyce, and any other area that individuals would like to come and be a part of a game that promotes athleticism, sportsmanship, and discipline for which Lacrosse is rapidly gaining high recognition.
We are a non-profit club, which exists through donations and year-round fund-raising events. If you would like to know more or be a part of this great, growing program, feel free to contact us.
- PREP LACROSSE SPOTLIGHT
PREP LACROSSE SPOTLIGHT: Sequim QB Miguel Moroles delivers football come-back, big hits in lacrosse
com/2013/09/26/prep-lacrosse- spotlight-sequim-qb-miguel- moroles-delivers-football- come-back-big-hits-lacrosse/
Event & General Announcements:
- Lacrosse in the winter… Photos Courtesy of Danielle Patterson
- HS Game Location Changes Tomorrow’s game will be played at Agnew Field (The practice field) NOT Carrie Blake. Players will be expected to show up at the same time as previously discussed (3:45) Saturday’s game location TBA. Game starts at 2. Show up early as discussed with coach Dave.
- Time Keepers, Score Keepers, Side line Managers A great way to volunteer and learn more about this game is by helping out. If you are interested in learning more and/or would like to volunteer to be a time keeper or score keeper, please contact Sharon Prosser. We need three for each game/team. This is an important job, as we are the “official” record when we are playing home games. You are needed! Also, we need sideline managers; the basic job description for a sideline manager is crowd control. It is with your help to make sure that the fans are not too rowdy (as we can occur penalties for fans being “too” excited.) As well as making sure that the fans stay outside the set borders of the playing field. Please contact your teams coach if you would like more information or to volunteer for this position. Thank you for your volunteer time.
Up Coming Events & Games:
- December 15, 2013 2:00 pmConditioning - all players
- January 19, 2014 11:00 amREGISTRATION
- January 22, 2014 5:30 pmREGISTRATION FOR 2014 SEASON
- March 20, 2014 5:00 pmTahoma HS @ Port Angeles
- March 22, 2014 3:00 pmEmerald Ridge-Puyallup @ Port Agneles
- No upcoming events