Olympic Mountaineers Lacrosse!
Home of the PA/Sequim High School Lacrosse, PA/Sequim Boys Youth Lacrosse and PA/Sequim Girls Youth Lacrosse. Our expanding lacrosse programs support our growing Mountaineer teams. We currently have a boys middle school, high school and a girls team. Our goals are to continually expand to include a program that will allow youth of all ages to experience and play lacrosse on the North Olympic Peninsula.
After our local high schools lost funding for lacrosse, due to budget cuts, local parents set out to build a private lacrosse club. Sanctioned to continue competition with Washington State’s school lacrosse programs. Currently we have players from both Port Angeles and Sequim, and are hoping to be able to include players from Port Townsend as well as Joyce, and any other area that individuals would like to come and be a part of a game that promotes athleticism, sportsmanship, and discipline for which Lacrosse is rapidly gaining high recognition.
We are a non-profit club, which exists through donations and year-round fund-raising events. If you would like to know more or be a part of this great, growing program, feel free to contact us.
US Lacrosse News:
- PREP LACROSSE SPOTLIGHT
PREP LACROSSE SPOTLIGHT: Sequim QB Miguel Moroles delivers football come-back, big hits in lacrosse
com/2013/09/26/prep-lacrosse- spotlight-sequim-qb-miguel- moroles-delivers-football- come-back-big-hits-lacrosse/
Event & General Announcements:Read more
Up Coming Events & Games:
- March 15, 2014 10:30 amGIRLS GAME v. Bainbridge Island @ HOME
- March 15, 2014 12:00 pmKitsap Youth Lacrosse (KYLA) @ Port Angeles
- March 15, 2014 3:00 pmAuburn Riverside @ Port Angeles
- March 18, 2014 5:30 pmGirls JV @ North Kistap JV
- March 21, 2014 5:00 pmTahoma HS @ Port Angeles
- March 12, 2014 5:00 pmHS Boys Practice
- March 13, 2014 5:00 pmHS Boys Practice
- March 14, 2014 5:00 pmHS Boys Practice